We are currently seeking SEASONAL Per Diem workers for our residential programs in Harlem locations for all shifts (day, evening and overnight).
SUMMARY: During the holiday season, to work on an on-call/per diem basis throughout the organization. Provide coverage and general support to residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
· To be available on short notice
· Report to work and remain on duty until relieved
· Greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate staff members
· Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff, taking messages as required
· Maintain professional boundaries with consumers and staff
· Ensure that visitors sign in and out of log book
· Redirecting consumers to their respective workers when required
· Provide feedback to residents to ensure their safety and compliance
· Document incidents as they occur
· Contact emergency services (911) when required to ensure consumers’ safety and notify supervisory staff
· Tour the facility regularly, document findings in log and report findings to supervisory staff
· Ability to work in a team, recognize the need for confidentiality of information and to maintain a secure safe residential environment.
· May be assigned other duties reasonable related to the position.
QUALIFICATIONS: A High School Diploma or GED with one year of related experience required. Good writing and communication skills needed. Knowledge of computers also desired.
Must be willing to undergo background and fingerprint clearance check.
HOW TO APPLY: E-mail cover letter and resume to WestonRecruiting@thebridgeny.org Note: in the subject line “Seasonal Position”