JOB TITLE: Residence Manager (Evening Shift), casa renacer
REPORTS TO: program director
SUMMARY: Manage the daily operations of safety and security. Ensure that the building physical plant is well maintained and that the financial viability of the program is secured. Residence Manager’s work schedule should be flexible to meet the demands and needs of the program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist Program Director and prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative
procedures and policies to staff.
· Prepares payroll summary for staff.
· Acts as custodian of documents and records.
· Prepares and files documents for funding agencies as well as keep all documents for tax credit.
· Ensure that all contract reports are completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner.
· Supervises building reception and front desk staff.
· Ensures that all visitors to the building are identified and that visitor and consumes comply with house rules and regulations.
· Reviews and monitors supervisees performance and provides verbal and written feedback, including evaluations and disciplinary action in consultation with Human Resources.
· Refers staff for required training including first-aid, CPR and fire and safety
· Ensures that all building keys are secured.
· Conducts walk through in the building regularly and inspects for problems with the physical plant and ensures that common areas are safe, clean, well lit and the furniture is in pristine condition.
· Implements in conjunction with the building Superintendent a preventive maintenance schedule for all mechanical equipment i.e. boilers, hot water heaters, pumps, elevators, fire alarm systems, emergency egress, lighting systems, air conditioners and heat.
· Ensures that the building has maintenance contracts for all major mechanical equipment.
· Ensures that appropriate documentation is recorded for all repairs i.e. order forms.
· Monitor, document and track all monthly rent payments by consumers.
· Ensure that residents are informed about rent payments, rent receipts, and rent arrears.
· Ensure that leases are completed and renewed as needed.
· May be assigned other task or duties reasonably related to the job.
SUPREVISORY RESPONSIBILITES: supervise safety and support aide staff and coordinates with building maintenance team as well as communicate regularly with Program Director.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's degree, excellent management, communication and organizational skills with the ability to document in accordance with program standards. Knowledge of housing and building requirements, mechanical equipment and safety and security of a residential building. Computer literacy skills required: Microsoft Office, Word and Excel; experience with AWARDS a plus and competency in written and verbal communication. Ability to recognize the need for confidentiality of information as well as the ability to interact effectively with co-workers, consumers, families and outside contracts a must.
HOW TO APPLY: E-mail cover letter and resume to WestonRecruiting@thebridgeny.org with “Residence Manager” in the subject line.