JOB TITLE: Program Director, Casa Renacer
REPORTS TO: Area Director of Residential Programs
Responsible for program administration, overseeing property management and the programs’ clinical direction ensuring all consumers receives quality clinical services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Ensures the program maintain full capacity of 60 consumers throughout the fiscal year.
• Oversee and participate in the intake process
• Ensures consumers obtain Medicaid, entitlements and are refereed for medical and mental health services required.
• Ensures successful DOMH and HUD audits
• Oversee property management and coordinate with facilities department as necessary.
• Ensures all contract reports are completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner.
• Provide weekly documented supervision to Staff, completes performance evaluation and in-service education training.
• Regularly accompany staff to visit consumers in the community
• Actively participates in the development and implementation of program policies and procedures ensuring contract compliance with standards established by the agency.
• Participates in all management meetings, attend monthly Community Board meetings as assigned.
• Provide, create and monitor all quality improvement systems to ensure that all chart documentation and contract requirements are up to date at all times.
• Participate in incident review committee.
• Follow all fiscal procedures, ensures accuracy and submission of all fiscal reports in a timely manner as required.
• Maintains program staffing pattern, monitors time and attendance, scheduling of staff, approve leave requests and prepare summaries for payroll processing.
• In consultation with supervisor and HR Manager to recruit, train, orient, promote and discipline staff. Other duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s in Social Work (MSW) or equivalent degree with one year progressive supervisory and/or management experience. A minimum of two years’ experience working with adults with a history of severe and persistent mental illness and /or co-existing disorders of mental illness and substance abuse. Candidates must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel; experience with AWARDS a plus; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY: E-mail cover letter and resume to WestonRecruiting@thebridgeny.org with “Program Director Casa Renacer” in subject line.