JOB TITLE: Program Coordinator, Supported Housing
REPORTS TO: Program Director
SUMMARY: The Program Coordinator for Casa Renacer Supportive Housing program (60 Beds) is to assist the Director with daily program operations and assumes responsibility for the program in Director’s absence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Coordinator will also be responsible for direct client care including:
· Appropriate interventions to reduce unnecessary decompensation, hospitalization and relapses; escort clients as needed;
· Ensure consumers are living in safe, clean and decent environments.
· Conduct intake meetings with new referrals and informs the Program Director and the Team of all “High Risk” behaviors or medical conditions.
· Document progress notes as they pertain to consumers’ individualized Care Plans, and ensure that all clinical and medical interventions are clearly documented in progress notes.
· Answer agency on-call phone at all times and report and document all contacts with consumers.
· Adhere to all agency policies, procedures and comply with government contract guidelines and standards.
· Keep Supervisor and Team members abreast of all critical issues pertaining to assigned consumers.
· Reviews and monitors supervisees performance and provides verbal and written feedback, including evaluations and disciplinary action in consultation with Human Resources.
· Communicate effectively and respectfully with Executive and Supervisory staff, and Team members.
· Attend trainings and meetings; perform all other related administrative and recordkeeping tasks.
· Other duties as may be assigned.
Masters’ Degree in Social Work (MSW) plus two years’ experience in a clinical program; excellent supervisory, management, communication and organizational skills with the ability to document in accordance with program standards. Proficient Computer skills required Microsoft Office: Word and Excel, experience with AWARDS a plus and excellent written and verbal communication. Candidate must have the ability to recognize the need for confidentiality of information.
HOW TO APPLY: E-mail cover letter and resume to WestonRecruiting@thebridgeny.org with "Program Coordinator" in the subject line.