Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Department: Bronx Star/Supportive Housing
Reports to: Program Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
We are seeking a full time office receptionist/ administrative assistant who demonstrates high energy, ability to multi task, and a positive attitude to assist operations responsible for routine administrative duties, and ensuring the program files/correspondence are up to date.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Reception, greets all guests and alerts staff when guests arrive for appointments
· Screening incoming calls and transfer to appropriate staff
· Perform general administrative duties including copying, filing and e-mailing
· Sort and distribute mail to appropriate recipients
· Answer general inquiries about the Agency
· Assist with special quality assurance projects
· Punctuality and prompt attendance required
· Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s preferred. Candidates must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel; experience with AWARDS preferred; excellent verbal and written communication skills; Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus.